Sunday, April 02, 2006

"so, do you like... stuff' (Ralph Wiggens)



Starting a blog is tough. it's like starting a relationship. It only matters if you put time into it, yo need to be thoughtful constantly, other ppl judge it, and you never know if you're gonna run into unexpected "technical" difficulties.

but yeh, here goes my first date.

I think the english language lacks two words, "poolosophy" and "essaying." The latter is pretty straight forward, instead of saying "I'm working on my essay," you can say "I'm essaying."

The second, is more complicated, so here's the official definition from McKenzie's on-hand dicitonary
Poo-los-so-phy: 1)the study of, and the pooing on, of crappy philosophy. 2) love of pooology. 3) (in the context of this blog)thoughts from a 3rd yr York Philosophy Spc.

I'm really just doing it to look interesting.. that's a pic of me climbing.. aren't I adventurous? :P

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Son of Man said...

Rabbi, are you looking for followers in this new poolosophy? I will be a faithful grasshopper.
som

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Barbara, said...

Well done young blogger. Continue in youR adventures and we shall read and be enlightened. The good ol' practice of poolosophy, we must do more of that us majors.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger lowonthego said...

haha as i said, i liked the old blog...but the colours= much better here.

cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home