Sunday, April 16, 2006

roar

for anyone who lives in scarborough, you'll likely know how Glendower is pretty crappy governemt housing, lots of guns and gangs and ppl who get overlooked cause we're worried bout what colour bandana the black ppl are wearing.
then pretty much across the street are some of the biggest, dreamiest houses you could want. It's night and day.

It crossed my mind more than once that there's enough money to change Glendower, but there's no vision or belief in a possible difference.

I also noticed that I didn't see anything cool happening on "Castle Street," but the 'Dower had some ball and other fun stuff.

I dunno, life is messed up, and everyone wants to blame someone else.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Son of Man said...

All I can hear as I read this is John Piper's voice saying, "I've wasted it!!!I've Wasted IT!!!"
ya know what I mean...
this makes be examine what I am doing with all the Lord has graciously given me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home