Sunday, April 23, 2006

sunday school'ed'

ok, school's done. one week till north africa. everything seems to be in order here.

so on to bigger subjects. my pastor spoke this morning edifying our language, something i think i need some serious work on. a couple verses stood out to (convicted) me
"some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing." Prov 12:8
"a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver" Prov 25:11

so to any soul that reads this blog, please help me keep watch over oft made sarcastic and cynical remarks over the next week.
thanks ppl :)

PS Josh Rob, for this, you ARE my hero

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Son of Man said...

so, you got the paper in the email? I was worried it didn't send. I am glad your year is done...now you can do some true, guilt-free blogstalking...that is all I have been doing.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Sid S. said...

glad 2 kno i'm not d only blogstalker... i feel less alone now :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home