Wednesday, May 02, 2007

All endings call for new beginnings

The title really isn't appropriate, but last Friday was my final day as a resident student on campus. There were still a lot of things I hadn't done yet, like get drunk at the club or use the new computer lab. There was one thing that I felt compelled to do - order a Wendy's hamburger. I'm not a healthnut, but I figure when I'm hungry it's because my body wants nutrients and carbs and other things it will use to function normally. So I try to put food in my body that contains these things. I've avoided fast-food since September, caving only to the delicious pizza slices of Panzerotto Pizza, and once to a KFC chicken sandwich.

I enjoyed my Wendy's BLT Cheese Burger. It tasted a little like wet carboard covered in ketchup and cheese, but the ketchup and cheese made up for it. I kept on telling my friend (John Knight - good guy) how I couldn't believe people eat this, but inwardly I was thinking, "I could go for one of these dry, paper-like burgers again." I think they drug those things to make them more addictive. Anyhow, I don't plan on punishing my innards like that again for a while, but the brief pleasue was well worth it.

PS Is anyone else wondering what the dude behind me is thinking about his meal?

8 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Terra said...

good pic and thoughts drew.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Silas said...

the dude is likely turned away from his food for a good reason

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Chris Hillcoat said...

They definitely drug the Wendys burgers. I have an involuntary shudder every time I think about them, but then think "hmm... I AM kind of hungry..."

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Nagoda said...

dude you think thats bad?

i cant even eat the buns or any of the other stuff just the patties
and its so greasy like its worse than mcdonalds

i once ate 4 wendies patties to suffice for a meal and guess how i felt afterwords?

pretty freakin nasty

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Son of Man said...

I think it's funny that the turncoat gets a shudder even when he thinks of it...I almost vomited one time when I stuck my head over the third floor railing at the student centre...ew.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sid S. said...

i like wendy's.

does that make me a freak?

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger amac said...

haha, no sid, there are other things that make you a freak.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Sid S. said...

a JESUS FREAK!!!

tian!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home