Monday, August 21, 2006

'gone surfing'

not really, but that's how I've been feeling the past while. I've been enjoying a sort of in Toronto vacation the past few weeks. Some part-time work, lots of reading, and hanging out with friends. Just yesterday I noticed that my good friend, mr 'light but persistant anxiety' has checked his bags for a vacation as well.

So yeah things are working out pretty well, so I'm trying to evaluate what goes on in my head when circumstances are not trying. I feel less stress, but sometimes I feel little pangs just cause. I don't feel a need to blog as much. I have plenty of ideas I could blog about, but most of them deal with theology or movement building or strengthening my fingers for rock climbing. So that probly means blogging is a release for me. I guess it is for all of us.

anyhow, those are some thoughts, and here's a proverb, "A prudent man keeps his thoughts to himself, but the heart of fools burst out folly." 12:23

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Ryan Lawrence said...

you dress like a surfer these days.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jonathan P said...

Ha, you should blog more often. Just cuz you have more time on your hands. You know that you shouldn't during the school year, so binge now :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home