Sunday, September 10, 2006

my apologies

je suis desole. I haven't blogged for awhile. I've been busy with stuff that other C4C would know all about, I've also moved onto rez and have had internet difficulty. But "excuses are like butts, everyone has one and they all stink (courtesy steve mckenzie)." Where there's a will, there's a way, and I had no will to blog. It was just easier to do my work and not contribute to this online community of sharing. Sorry everyone.

Anyhow, I'm back now with another Andrew Murray quote, "Let a man be what he will, you are to love him." I caught myself getting annoyed with ppl more frequently than i usually do this week. Worst of all, I wasn't stopping myself, rather I was believing I was somehow justified in disliking this person that had done me no wrong other than to exist in my social sphere. Murray hit it pretty well though. Even if these ppl (who are really nice) were evil, I am still called and even empowered to love them. No butts allowed.

Looking forward to another year of philosophy and throwing myself into life-changing situations.

God Bless

6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Sid S. said...

glad ur back!!!

WELCOME!!! :D

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Son of Man said...

I really don't care that your posting is sporadic because every single one is so darn good. See you in french class home slice.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger lowonthego said...

this was a solid post.

thanks for the reminder bro.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

andrew, you moved into the residence? wow that's a big change. you're going to miss your mom's wonderful cooking though.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Terra said...

im glad your back drew, glad you are exciting about changing lives, yours included.
Did you hear? Another girl at York came to Christ on Thursday. Sweet!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Chris Hillcoat said...

Dude, good to see you. Are you in Founders? ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home