Wednesday, September 20, 2006

hello friend,

i hope all you bloggers out there are feeling good about your classes and, if applicable, ministry reponsibilities. For most of us I imagine most days are like, wake up at 7am, work, eat, work, eat, chat, sleep. The days can get pretty long and often discouraging. Especially when you have deadlines looming and obligations that keep getting put off. Even when you don't have a lot going on, it's still to get anxious because.. well.. you don't have a lot going on.

Anyways, hope you all are managing the adventure of life well.

God bless.

P.S. read some Andrew Murray
"Moment by moment I'm kept in His love,
Moment by moment I've life from above"

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks Andrew, that made me smile :) For me, waking up at 7 would be sleeping in... Don't forget to enjoy life and rest in God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home