Monday, October 09, 2006

muchos gracios

things I appreciate, in no premeditated order

1)missions (hehe)
2)long-walks alone, but i bet walking with ppl is fun too
3)solitude in nature
4)capture the flag (competition in nature)
5)family, especially mine (they did a good job in teaching me the exercise of obedience in love)
6)jack bauer (taught me what it means to be a man of good intentions but frustrated purpose (season four, ep 20)
7)uncles that make you question the reliability of your family tree.

i don't really want to say much more.. i'm sure i could go on and talk about my cat. he killed another rodent.

7 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Sid S. said...

i luv how ur cats kill rodents (esp. coz i h8 dem!) i'm definitely thankful 4 ur cat... eliminating my enemies lyk dat!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2 U 'N UR FAM!!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Jonathan P said...

hehe, that was a random list.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Jonathan P said...

oh right... i'ts thanksgiving... Duh....

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger lowonthego said...

your cat isn't that cool....

i mean..its freaked by a kitten.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger amac said...

hey sid, thanks for calling. u know my rez number?

and yeh I know, my cat runs away from sleeping kittens, yet will kill all kinds of rodent life, even goes after bunnies and squirrels. He needs to man up to his fears and eat that kitten.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Sid S. said...

nope... i think u were about 2 give it 2 meeh on msn but never gave it out. send it 2 meeh tho'

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jonathan P said...

Haha! I did indeed :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home