Tuesday, January 02, 2007

back in business

I realized how much I need a schedule to motivate myself this Christmas break. I had so many lofty hopes, like finishing an essay and reading a Piper book. None materialized. I just couldn't get going, there was always something more fun to do, and if not, then I'd rent some 24 and watch Jack Bauer. I watchd 9 episodes one day. I really enjoyed that day too.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be back on schedule with classes and c4c responsibilities. There are some pretty scary challenges coming up too. Like initiating a policy battle with the admin, living for Christ in my rez, handing over the leadership reins at York C4C. As uncomfortable as I am with these challenges, it's weird that I feel most secure and with it when I have them. I don't think this is a great quality to have. I think it's more mature to be able to relax when you have free time, and jump back into things with gusto when that time is up.

Anyhow, I'm back (and likely so are you) and that's all there is to it. Here's to the power of the cross being worked out in my life and yours this next semester.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Sid S. said...

it was nice cin' u again.

and i really am sorry i slept through our breakfast get-togetherness.

hopefully, we'll do something soon...

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger amac said...

hey sid, i forgive u for breakfast. Sorry we didn't hook up on NYE, I was searching the whole time for a costume.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home